Chocolate classes are back by popular demand! Join us at the Matisse Chocolate Academy for fun, delicious and educational classes and activities for all ages.
Choose from a variety of activities and chocolate making classes below!
Mommy and Me / Daddy and Me Chocolate Fun
Every Wednesday from 12 Noon to 2 PM
BYO Lunch (bring your own lunch)
A fun time for all! Activities vary from week to week
Cost: $20 per parent and $20 per child
Minimum Group Size is 10 – so, invite friends, neighbors, family and other Moms from your Facebook Mommy Groups to join you for a fun afternoon at Matisse Chocolatier!
- Make and decorate a chocolate pizza
- Make and decorate your very own chocolate candy bar
- Dip pretzels and marshmallows in chocolate and decorate
- Make and decorating molded items
- Make and decorate your very own initial Letter
Future Chocolatiers of America Chocolate Classes
Thursdays from 7 PM to 9 PM
Saturdays from 2 PM to 4 PM; 7 PM to 9 PM
Fun, yummy and educational with a Certificate of Completion from the Matisse Chocolate Academy
Cost: $99.95 per person – appropriate for ages 18 and up
Minimum Group Size is 6 – so, invite friends, family, coworkers, whoever you like for a fun and educational time at Matisse Chocolatier!
- Learn how to properly temper chocolate
- Create a balloon bowl
- Create chocolate dipped fresh fruit
- Create chocolate clusters
- Create chocolate dipped pretzels, Oreo cookies, marshmallows and potato chips
- Watch a brief movie on the history of chocolate
Don’t forget – Matisse Chocolatier chocolate classes are perfect for school field trips, day trips, Girl Scouts, Brownies, mommy groups, birthday parties and more! Our private party room is where we hold our chocolate making classes, plus birthday parties for all ages from 5 to 105, corporate team building events, baby showers, bridal showers, girl’s night out and so much more!