Chocolate making classes – Join us at Matisse Chocolatier for fun, delicious, chocolate making activities for all ages. Call today – 201.568.2288
Meet New People and Make New Friends!
Any time! Call us a few days in advance to book your time and give us a head count so we know how many guests to expect.
Come on out and have fun making chocolate while you meet new people and make new friends!
Bring something to eat for dinner or lunch depending on when you come, but save your energy for making chocolate!
Cost: $25 per person
Mommy and Me / Daddy and Me Chocolate Fun
Every Day! Call a day or two in advance to let us know how many guests we can expect and get ready for a really fun time!
BYO Lunch (bring your own lunch) if you are coming around lunchtime.
A fun time for all! Activities vary from week to week
Cost: $25 per parent and $25 per child
- Make and decorate a chocolate pizza
- Make and decorate your very own chocolate candy bar
- Dip pretzels and marshmallows in chocolate and decorate
- Make and decorating molded items
- Make and decorate your very own initial Letter
The More The Merrier – Your Choice of Two Activities
Invite friends, family, coworkers, whoever you like for a fun and educational time at Matisse Chocolatier!
- Balloon Bowl
- Chocolate Pizza
- Chocolate Homemades – dip and decorate pretzels, Oreo cookies, marshmallows and potato chips
- Your own chocolate initial decorated however you like
- Themed chocolate molds decorated with colored chocolate
Matisse Chocolatier Chocolate Making Classes are perfect for:
- School Field Trips
- After School Activities
- Girl Scouts
- Mommy Groups
- Girl’s Night Out
- Rainy Days!
Our private party room is where we hold our chocolate making classes, plus birthday parties for all ages from 5 to 105, corporate team building events, baby showers, bridal showers, girl’s night out and so much more!